Spartan Landscaping LLC recognizes our continued success depends on the growth and health of our local communities and partners, we well as the vitality and conservation of our natural resources. We work with a diverse group of organizations to help improve our local communities.
Think Local – Buy Local
- Buy Local — Support yourself: Local Prosperity – Local Well-Being: Several studies have shown that when you buy from an independent, locally owned business, significantly more of your money is used to make purchases from other local businesses which continues to strengthen the economic base of the community.(Source.) Communities that preserve their local businesses and character have an economic advantage over national chains. Locally owned-small businesses build strong community relations by sustaining vibrant town centers, linking neighbors in an economic & social relationships; in addition to, contributing to local causes.
- Support Community & Local Decision Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made/enforced by people who live in the community and feel the impacts of those decisions. Additionally, Non-profit organizations receive an average of 250% more support from smaller business owners than they do from large businesses – adding to the cycle of local economic advantage.
- Keep our community unique with Entrepreneurship: What makes our community home? Our one-of-a-kind businesses are an integral part of the distinctive character of the Madison Wisconsin Metro Area. Entrepreneurship fuels economic innovation and prosperity.
- Reduce Environmental Impact: Locally owned businesses make more local purchases requiring less transportation and generally set up shop in town or city centers. This generally means contributing less to congestion, and pollution.
- Create Better Local Jobs – Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Small local businesses are the largest employer nationally and in our community, provide the most jobs to local residents. Compared to chain stores, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the surrounding economy, enriching the entire community.
- Get Better Service – Local Competition: Local businesses routinely hire people with a better understanding of the products they are selling and take more time to get to know customers. A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Invest in Community: Local businesses are owned by people who live in this community, are less likely to leave, and are more invested in the community’s future and well being. Locally owned businesses create more jobs locally and, in some sectors, provide better wages and benefits than national chains do.
- Buy Your Wants & Needs: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices and a better level of commitment & quality service.
- Encourage Local Prosperity: Entrepreneurs and skilled workers are more likely to invest and settle in communities that preserve their one-of-a-kind businesses and distinctive character.